Turns a group of images into a rotating circular gallery similar to Apple's coverflow effect.
The imageflow library must be downloaded and installed at: sites/[whatever]/libraries/imageflow
Note "imageflow" is all lowercase
The library is at http://finnrudolph.de/ImageFlow/Download
Imageflow (in core) - Libraries
Colorbox - Field Collection - Link - Views
- Supports multiple instances (Object-oriented)
- Compatible with all graphical browsers
- Supports all image formats
- Supports big amounts of images (>100)
- Scrollbar and Mouse wheel support
- Loading bar
- Supports image links
- Scales 100% dynamically
- Implementation by div Tags
- Supports the iPhone and iPod Touch
- Slideshow new
- Circular modus new
There are 5 out of 16 issues still open and there is 1 bug out of 6 still open.
This module is pretty nice module it can do a lot of things and it also currently has field formatters for images, field collections, and media (media not tested yet). A field collection enables users to group image/link combinations.
Views support allows adding image fields and link fields. The link fields will get applied to your images automatically. Just add them to your view.